|Job Ref:||204695617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum car/car allowance, pension, healthca||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Site Manager-Bedford -|
Basic circa £55k, car/allowance, Pension, Medical, Bonus
Our Client- a ftse 100 housebuilder , the only major housebuilder to achieve the HBF 5 star customer rating for the seventh consecutive year running are seeking an accomplished site manager for a new development in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
The Person-An accomplished site manager within the house building industry, preferably experienced with a national developer/contractor although site managers with regional housebuilding experience will also be considered, NHBC Award winners/nominees are especially sought.
- Providing clear direction to the onsite construction team regarding responsibilities and targets.
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times.
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme.
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates.
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure.
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process.
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to.
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation.
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site.
High Base Salary
Company Bonus Scheme
25 days holiday
Company Car/Car Allowance
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits