|Job Ref:||204695494||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£24000 - £29000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - P402 / P403 / P404 |
£24,000 to £29,000 + full benefits package
My client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy firm, who is looking for a highly skilled Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their Chelmsford office.
The company is known internationally for their vast range of services in all market sectors with a proven track record of providing solutions in some of the world's most challenging projects. Their team of highly qualified Asbestos professionals and consultants work closely with their clients to ensure the best possible service as well as deliver innovative solutions.
* Airborne fibre sampling, Fibre counting
* Undertake four stage clearance inspection, clearance air testing
* Undertake reassurance, background, leak and personal monitoring
* Cover property sectors including industrial, commercial and domestic
* Experience in all aspects of Survey work
* Building inspection management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
* Ensure all samples taken are given to the laboratory for analysing
* Upload electronic data and photographs daily
* Check all locations are photographed
Qualifications and Experience:-
* P402, P403 & P404 Certificate or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Asbestos
* Valid driver's licence
A basic salary of between £24-29k is on offer, along with a fantastic benefits package and a structured career development programme.
To discuss this, or other Asbestos related job opportunities, please contact Paul Turrall at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only), or email a copy of your CV