|Job Ref:||204695492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£180 - £200/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Civil Engineer with a leading Civil Engineering contractor in the Southampton area.|
The company operates on numerous ground works projects across the South Coast including some of the largest civil engineering projects in the area. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company in Hampshire. This role would suit a graduate with 18 month plus Setting out experience with scope for long-term career progression
Junior Setting Out Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects.
- Producing RFI's and closing out NCR's.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuing that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards.
- Minimum 18 months Setting Out experience.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- CSCS card.