|Job Ref:||204695261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chiswick||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Site Manager - London|
My client are a leading building contractor that specialise in new build and refurbishment of educational, residential and health projects for their clients, across the UK.
Due to natural growth and acquisition of new projects, a site manager is needed to oversee construction works from start to finish in London. This is a key role for my client and is an immediate start.
The right candidate will hold a CSCS and SMSTS card, as well as having experience a strong background in construction.
* Responsible for all on site health and safety and the welfare of all workers.
* Leading site inductions and issuing PPE.
* Performing Tool Box Talks.
* Keeping daily site diary up to date and ensuring works are running to schedule.
* Maintenance and issuing of relevant permits.
* Ordering and organising materials and deliveries.
For a confidential discussion on the role, please don't hesitate to contact John Stocker on (Apply online only) or send a copy of your CV
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency