|Job Ref:||204694140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
AM Recruitment is very proud to announce that our client is looking to appoint a PROJECT DESIGN COORDINATOR.|
Salary range: £45k - £55k dependent on experience and qualifications.
A great opportunity for a Birmingham site based Design Coordinator for an established progressive building contractor situated in Liverpool.
A Project Design Coordinator is required for a large scale commercial construction project for completion within a 3 year timeframe.
The design coordinator will take the design provided by the design team, and review it and ensure that it is buildable (E.g. there are no conflicts with design proposals (heaters in doorways, duct riser locations etc).
The role is prominent on design & build projects.
- 5 years experience in a design coordination role with a large established construction company.
- Experience of working on the construction of multi storey, reinforced concrete and steel structures.
- Experience of construction of Hotels, Conference Centres, and Office buildings.
- Resident in the Birmingham area.
- BSc or level 5 equivalent qualification in a building / construction management discipline.
- Current CSCS black card.
- Effective communicator.
- Post graduate management qualification.
The Company is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given Equal Opportunities with the Company