|Job Ref:||204693927||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockton-on-Tees||Address:||Post Code:||TS19||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum + competitive package||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
We are seeking a civils & Infrastructure biased Trainee Planner to work in a permanent capacity for a well-known sub contractor based in Teesside. |
The organisation directly employs over 150 members of staff and currently has a turnover in excess of £20 Million per annum. They mainly undertake sub-contract civil engineering packages to major contractors in the North East, Yorkshire and Humberside regions and there portfolio of works includes commercial & residential groundworks, roads & sewers, traffic management, surfacing, reinforced concrete basements, surveying, remediation and earthworks.
We are an applicant that can work out of the Teesside offices to generate project plans and also to assist the bid team with tender planning where required. Experience of using MS project planner or other planning software (P6 or Asta) would be preferable but not essential. We are seeking applicants that have:
• Knowledge of groundworks (drainage, roads, foundations etc)
• Experience of working for a sub or main contractor within civil engineering & Infrastructure and therefore understand how construction sites work and what order processes are undertaken.
• Excellent verbally and written communication skills
• Very keen eye for detail and a methodical approach to work
• Computer literate able to us Microsoft Office software packages
The role will require mainly travel within the North East region only visiting the sites and discussing the current project plan with the site managers and making adjustments to it as the project progresses. Applicants therefore will require a full driving license.
This role offers a very competitive salary and benefits scheme for more information on this role please contact: David Fletcher on (Apply online only) or NA