|Job Ref:||204693888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car/allowance, pension & healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
A great opportunity for a talented Design Co-ordinator has arisen within a well respected main contracting company in the South West. |
This contractor has built an enviable reputation and enjoys high levels of repeat business from clients in the public and private sector. Having won a number of new schemes due to start shortly, they are seeking an experienced Design & Build Co-ordinator to join their team.
Working on a range of new build and refurbishment projects across the South West with values in excess of £5m, you will be required to manage the flow of design information having involvement from initial tender stage to completion. Using your construction knowledge and commercial awareness, you will attend tender & design meetings advising clients and site teams on value engineering, produce design programmes, monitor progress and reduce potential risk.
The successful candidate will have;
- previous Design & Build Co-ordination experience in a main contracting environment
- hold a relevant construction related qualification at min HNC level
- an excellent understanding of the 2 Stage Procurement process
- demonstrable knowledge of cost planning & design progression on construction projects
- drive and motivation to be part of this highly professional team
The company are well known for their low staff turnover and commitment to staff training and development. They provide a competitive salary and generous benefits package