|Job Ref:||204693821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Building Surveyor ideally with 1-2 years industry experience to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in their Southampton office. This position would ideally suit an individual who has gained a broad spread of building surveying experience within either a Junior / Assistant or Graduate role.|
This is a varied role offering a good split between office and field duties. You will be working within a professional team environment and will be supported and mentored towards achieving chartered status.
Working as part of a team and supporting senior colleagues, the Graduate Building Surveyor will be involved in a number of different tasks to include:
* Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients on matters to include Due diligence; feasibility Studies; condition and / or maintenance reports
* Assisting with the management of Party Wall or other neighbourly matters.
* Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
* Preparation / review of Schedules of Dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
* Preparation of Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
* Preparation of specifications / schedule of works.
With a Degree in Building Surveying, you will have strong understanding of key surveying principals combined with excellent communication and people skills. You will also have practical experience working within a building surveying environment coupled with a strong desire to succeed and progress your career.
For more information and a detailed job description, please apply via the link below