|Job Ref:||204693814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Axbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
My client, is a unique civil engineering outfit based in Somerset. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Scheduler/Planner to join their dynamic workforce. My client is looking for a well rounded Planner, who ideally has prior experience dealing with organising material orders, logistics and workforce allocation. This client has been growing year on year and are currently carrying out approximately 800 jobs per annum. This role would suit an individual that can work to a fast pace while maintaining a high level of organisation.|
As a Scheduler/Planner you will:
- Organise material deliveries
- Produce logical plans for each installation team with regards to logistics and time management.
- Be able to liaise with the workforce, suppliers and customers
- Be fast thinking and well organised
- Be able to recognise the most cost effective methods of carrying out multiple jobs
You will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to multitask
- Working for a company showing growth year on year
- Salary dependent on experience
- Possibility of a permanent role for the right person
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Martin Williams. The reference for this vacancy is 125882.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client