|Job Ref:||204693729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Our client is a national main contractor and is currently looking to employ a freelance General Foreman on a high profile project based in the Somerset area. The project involves the laying of a new multi million pound pipeline and all associated civils works. The successful candidate will be involved from start to finish and has the opportunity to be part of a one of the largest utilities schemes in the local area. |
If you have experience in this area of the civils sector and can demonstrate success working within a main contractor environment, then please do apply for the position for the chance to be selected for this special scheme.
As a Graduate Engineer you will:
- Assist the Site Engineer with the surveying of site.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Shadow the Site Engineer to gain new skills.
- Be able to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Be methodical in your way of thinking.
- Be able to use robotic engineering equipment.
As a Graduate Engineer you will have:
- A degree or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering.
- A valid CSCS card.
- A proven track record in long term contract roles.
- 12 months minimum contract..
- Interesting and challenging project.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Martin Williams. The reference for this vacancy is 126370.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client