|Job Ref:||204693547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Package||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:46|
Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £45k-£55k + car allowance + extensive package|
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Principal Contractor based in the Hertford, covering sites around the Home Counties and North London.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organization who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
* Hold the NEBOSH Construction certificate
* Have worked in a construction/civils environment (ideally new build)
* Be willing to cover a regional role
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
* Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
* Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
* Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss Health & Safety
* Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all Health & Safety matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £55k + car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to