|Job Ref:||204692384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Frome||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£220 - £280/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Abatec are proud to be working with one of the regions busiest Civil Engineering contractors. We are assisting with the recruitment of a freelance Site Engineer to work on a project near Frome in Somerset. The successful Site Engineer will be an essential member of the project team.|
As Site Engineer you will be:
• Required to carry out specific tasks assigned by the Site Manager and to comply with our clients health, safety and environment polices, standards and procedures.
• Establish co-ordinates and provide levels for concrete structures, drainage and general groundworks.
• Confident in liaising with other engineering, support and construction disciplines.
• Expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering.
• An understanding of engineering principles.
• A good technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
• A relevant CSCS Card
• 2 month duration
• £220 - £280 per day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 126443.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client