|Job Ref:||204692377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
The consultancy works with an array of clients across various sectors and advises social property owners and local authorities as they become increasingly involved in meeting housing demand.
The team's work extends from asset planning, defining the business/investment case, setting up the governance structure for delivery, managing design, through to asset delivery, taking schemes out to market, advising on procurement and managing delivery.
The consultancy also has a great deal of projects in the residential sector so experience in this is essential, namely the idea of "hidden homes". Other sectors which the consultancy works in and experience would be beneficial in include office, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Conservation, Leisure, Education and healthcare.
* 3+ years Private Practice/ Consultancy Building Surveying experience
* MRICS preferable but not essential
* Experience in running projects
* Committed to career progression
* Strong communication skills
* Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
* Design, specification and contract administration for building repair, maintenance, refurbishment, rehabilitation, remodelling and improvement works
* Knowledge of Condition and Compliance reports/surveys
* Technical due diligence
* Project and programme management
* Feasibility studies and viability appraisals
* Preparing outline budget estimates of costs as preparation for works and projects
The salary offered for this role is £50K-£65K dependant on experience, plus a very generous benefits package.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
* Interesting and dynamic projects
* Very competitive salary package
* Autonomy on projects
* Chance to grow with the business and progress within your career