|Job Ref:||204692293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£45500 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Our client is a privately owned, national Civil Engineering company who have over 30 years of success and employ more than 300 staff across the country. With a prolonged visibility of work in the highways sector this is a stable company with a professional and credible reputation. Abatec are working with this client to resource a Senior Site Agent to join the company on a permanent basis to be based in the South region. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of, what can only be described as, a unique working environment where work life balance is key, creativity is encouraged and everyone has a passion for the industry and the jobs they do.|
Our client will offer a competitive annual salary plus an ongoing path of progression through the company.
This is a fantastic chance for either an Agent/Sub Agent looking to take a step up and grow their professional portfolio within high profile, multi million pound highways schemes in the local area. Please APPLY NOW!
As Senior Agent you will:
- Attend pre-site and on-site meetings with clients and sub contractors.
- Conduct regular site safety checks
- Ensure project is run to schedule and to budget.
- Understand budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements
- Manage the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget
Our Client is looking for a Senior Site Agent with:
- All relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a medium to large main contractor or sub contractor
- Structures experience
- Highways experience would be extremely beneficial
- Visibility of work for a number of years
- Enviable work environment with a focus on work life balance
- Cash rich company with stable prospects
- Competitive salary including a great benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight. The reference for this vacancy is 126349.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client