|Job Ref:||204691863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:36|
A successful privately owned specialist company based in Surrey are looking to employ an experienced, self-motivated and ambitious Quantity Surveyor with good background in fit out and construction sectors to join their growing commercial team.
This organisation operates in a variety of projects which include:
* Science Centres
This organisation recognises themselves as one of the leading interior specialists in the UK. By conducting some of the world's leading interior projects they can now say they are an award winning specialists with over 30 awards to prove so.
As a Quantity Surveyor your day to day responsibilities are:
* Project delivery including pre-contract elements.
* Valuations and supervision of sub-contracts.
* Preparation of interim applications.
* Project valuations, planning budgets and costing.
* Reporting to management.
* Cost/value reconciliations and ensuring standard costs are accurate.
* Risk management and capital trend analysis.
* Resolution of contractual issues.
* Management of client variation records and supervision of variation process.
The position would suit a candidate with previous Quantity Surveyor experience within the building industry and who can demonstrate experience in the duties and responsibilities listed above. The relevant qualifications are preferred but not essential.
A fantastic opportunity to work on some of the world's most prestigious projects in an award winning team, with massive career progression within this organisation.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Quantity Surveying / London / QS / Surrey / Fit Out / South London/ Interior