|Job Ref:||204691782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum Up to £27K + benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:46|
Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy who are based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.|
They urgently seek recent Architectural Technology graduates with up to 2 / 3 years commercial experience (preferably within a Construction / Built environment), to join the team as an Assistant BIM (Building Information Modelling) Software Consultant.
You will use to your Architectural Degree knowledge and commercial construction experience to help understand the BIM software platform.
The role has an emphasis on the Technology / Software. You will be responsible for providing technical support to the product development team as well as software specification / testing and fault resolution.
You will be trained on how the system works which will enable you to play a pivotal role with regards to the support, Testing, reporting and functionality of BIM products.
You will become a BIM Software consultant within 3 to 5 years where you can move into BIM Project Implementations, product development and other areas within the business.
Key skills, Experience and attributes:
• Recent Architectural Technology Degree
• Up to 3 years Commercial experience
• Able to learn new software packages and business work processes
• Take personal responsibility for developing and completing service improvement projects when required as well as taking ownership of hitting service targets
• Professional communication skills and a can-do" attitude
• Desire to develop a career within the IT Service Sector.
Desirable skills include:
• Exposure to Computer Aided Design software 3D CAD software such as Autodesk Revit
• Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Understanding of Construction Industry processes
• Understanding of database methodology and structures
This is fantastic opportunity to join a leader within their field and a business that is set to thrive over the coming years.
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call for more information or apply now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment business with regards to this vacancy