|Job Ref:||204691776||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bexley||Address:||Post Code:||DA5||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:46|
Job Title: Project Manager|
Salary: £53,000 + Package
Swanstaff are pleased to announce that we are currently representing a prestigious client based in Bexley. Our client specialists in their sector of social care construction. They currently seek an experienced project manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be based between the office and site, working on one project at a time. Project values range from £4m - £8m, and most commonly constructed using timber frame methods.
- Communicate with all relevant suppliers
- Correspondence with sub-contractors
- Stay within budget and save costs where possible
- Maintain and update project program
- Liaise with subcontractors over project program
- Liaise with Architect
- Produce project programme and ensure it is adhered to
- Site visits when required
- Implement planning and ordering of materials.
- Ensure Health and Safety is being maintained to a proper standard.
- Carrying out procurement on all suppliers/sub-contractors
- Ensure all sub-contractors have up to date information
- Attends pre-site and on-site meetings with other managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to maintain and manage budgets
- Experience with timber frame projects
- Experience of projects from the initial pre-construction stage through to client handover.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer