|Job Ref:||204691715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:46|
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor Groundworks|
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Birmingham that has proven experience of groundworks projects. You will be responsible for managing various projects within Birmingham from tender stage through to final account ensuring the smooth financial management of projects under your control.
* Exceptional Quantity Surveying skills, full financial responsibility for the scheme
* Capable of managing the projects from inception to final account
* Responsible for costs, estimates, budgets, variations, sub-contract procurement/payment, final accounts and financial control
* High level commercial skills, capable of running a commercial project team for a groundworks project
* Minimum 5 years post graduate experience within the UK
* UK experience with groundworks and concrete structure projects
* Good technical and contractual knowledge
* Good ambassador, polished client facing skills
* Highly motivated and keen to progress within the company
* Stable work history
Our Client is one of the largest and most successful Groundworks and Civil Engineering sub-contractors in the West Midlands area. Trading for over 40 years they deliver a Groundworks, Foundations, External Works, 278 Works and Road Construction service to blue chip clients.
I have worked with this contractor for the past 7 years and would highly recommend them. They have a strong senior management team in place with directors heading up each division / department and not only are each of these key individuals excellent in their own right, but as the core of the business, they work excellently together to make sure the business stays on the right path, keeps progressing and most importantly, that they always take care of their people. Their staff retention is so strong, that I have never had someone join the business that hasn't stayed there for the long term. They treat their people right, pay them well and work with them to get the results the business needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)