|Job Ref:||204690947||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Supervisor - Building Services - M&E - Hospital/Healthcare - Permanent - London |
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to work with one of the UKs leading full service M&E companies that has over 50 year's experience in the industry.
As the Electrical Supervisor, you will need to have a good track record of supervising electrical projects( Plant Rooms) within a hospital/NHS Trust.
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
• Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
• Time served apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
• Good people management and motivational skills.
• The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
• The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
• Control of electrical labour.
• Attend project meetings with clients.
• Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
• Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on (Apply online only) or