|Job Ref:||204690812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Quality, Safety & Environmental Manager (QSE Manager) - Healthcare Facilities Maintenance|
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
My clients is a leading Facilities Maintenance business, working in partnership with private and public sector clients throughout the UK. As part of their continued expansion, we are currently recruiting for Quality, Safety & Environmental Manager (QSE Manager) to oversee Quality, Safety & Environmental matters on a £Multi-Million Healthcare PFI Contract.
You will also be part of the Senior Management Team, responsible for the future direction and development of the contract.
Quality, Safety & Environmental Manager (QSE Manager) - Key Responsibilities:
* Authorised Person (AP) or other designated role in support of contract operations (eg Water Management and Waste)
* Promoting and driving a positive and proactive safety culture across projects and especially with respect to site work
* Providing H+S advice, guidance and coaching to teams to embed natural safety
* Undertake and assist in site inspections and audits (Statutory / Non Statutory) both internally and with external suppliers and stakeholders
* Interface with clients, contractors and other stakeholders, ensuring a proactive and effective approach to QSE and supporting delivery (e.g KPIs, briefings, induction)
* Promoting policies, processes, legislation, regulations and standards and any changes best practice identified
* Deliver training where required
* Development, Implementation and Continuous Improvement of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, Processes and Procedures
* Working effectively and contributing to the wider QSE team
* Collaborating with other staff on one's own initiative and able to interact and support other members of the contract team as required
Quality, Safety & Environmental Manager (QSE Manager)
* Healthcare Environment and Hard FM Operational experience
* NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent
* Environmental qualification (e.g. environmental certificate) with a good general appreciation of environmental and sustainability issues and experience in addressing such issues
* Knowledge and experience of OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 standards and NHS HTM's requirements.
* Proven interpersonal and influencing skills, within a site or construction or safety critical environment, with a demonstrable track record of influencing at a senior level and facilitating change
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to identify best practice and improvement opportunity
* Team player with ability to prioritorise appropriately and to deliver to tight timescales.
* To have some understanding of contractual arrangements within a PFI environment.
On offer to the successful Quality, Safety & Environmental Manager (QSE Manager) is a highly completive salary of up to £40,000 + Benefits. If you have recent, relevant experience, please apply