|Job Ref:||204690670||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£47500 - £60500/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Vacancy: Senior Engineer|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a leading and long established Irish main contractor specialising in design and build undertaking projects through-out Ireland North and south. They have experience with several sectors of the Irish and British construction market including large scale residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Engineer. The successful engineer will be based in central Dublin undertaking a hotel project with an expected run time of 2yrs. The project will include demolition of existing structures, excavation, construction of the RC frame, the envelope, the fit out of the hotel, and some setting out duties.
* Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
* Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
* Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
* Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
* Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
* Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
* A minimum of 9 years' experience
* Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
* Excellent communication and planning skills
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD