|Job Ref:||204690571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£270 - £300/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Buckinghamshire based Quantity Surveying and Cost Management Consultancy are keen to build and strengthen their established team with the hiring of a long term interim Quantity Surveyor.|
They require a Quantity Surveyor with the ability to work closely with their clients both within public and private sector organisations.
You will be tasked with overseeing a small commercial team and delivering works within commercial targets and guidelines set out by your commercial manager.
About The applicant:
- Experience in facilities work, NSR and PSA schedule of rates conversant.
- Strong commercial leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide others.
- Excellent negotiation skills and be able to drive profit.
- Structured career history.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships