|Job Ref:||204690560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Our client, a highly respected retail business, is currently looking for a Multi-skilled Technician to join their growing team on a permanent basis. As part of this unique business, you will share in the responsibilities of ownership as well as its rewards.|
As part of the maintenance team, support the branch by delivering planned and reactive maintenance tasks to provide a safe and inviting environment and to contribute to the success of the maintenance objective plan. Fulfil the role of Duty Technician, providing technical support to the branch including sole technical presence on site.
• Act as Duty Technician, holding organisational responsibility for the maintenance team whilst on Duty and able to set the direction for the team on a daily basis.
• Carry out all technical planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks.
• Provide technical advice to head of branch in the event of an emergency.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholder departments
• Understand and use maintenance computer systems.
• Demonstrate flexibility to support across other areas within the branch.
• Take ownership for understanding performance of own department, sharing ideas and feedback to drive continuous business improvement.
• Carry out operational processes to minimise business risk and loss.
To demonstrate technical competencies in one of the following disciplines and a willingness to potentially train in the alternative discipline:
• City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2 (or JIB approved), or NVQ equivalent (17th Edition IEE)
• City & Guilds qualification in mechanical discipline or NVQ 6018 "Heating & Ventilating Industrial and Commercial Installations"
• To be able to demonstrate sufficient experience in Building Environmental & Electrical Services, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning within the maintenance industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a key contribution to this highly successful team. To apply, please send your CV and covering information outlining your relevant experience