|Job Ref:||204690491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worsley||Address:||Post Code:||M28||Salary:||£60000/annum £60,000 pa||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:46|
As a Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be joining the team of a successful growing company which specialises in domestic groundworks, road and sewers. You will enjoy a great flexible working environment from the brand new offices located in Manchester plus career progression opportunities to a commercial manager role.|
The business is 8 years old and has continued to grow from strength to strength through a difficult period in the construction industry. Its current turnover is £24 million with 130 staff throughout the group. The client portfolio includes regional and national house builders and building contractors.
As the Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
• Managing and assisting a team of 4 including 2 intermediate QS
• Dealing with clients which will include private developers, regional and national house builders
• Attending pre construction meetings
• External applications for payment / invoicing
• Price variations / design changes etc.
• Completing final accounts
• Quarterly internal cost valuations & CTC
• Developing internal costing system - Eque2 package
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum HNC in construction / civil engineering or equivalent
• Have worked within a QS role with experience of managing people
• Experience working with Highways England
• Highly computer literate especially with Microsoft Excel
In return, the Managing Quantity Surveyor will receive a salary of up to £60,000 pa dependent on experience plus car allowance and 25 days holiday. This role will suit an immediate QS looking to further their career.
To apply for the Managing Quantity Surveyor job click apply online and submit your CV.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.