|Job Ref:||204690483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worsley||Address:||Post Code:||M28||Salary:||£45000/annum £45,000 pa||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:22|
As an Estimator you will be joining the team of a successful growing company which specialises in domestic groundworks, road and sewers. You will enjoy a great flexible working environment from the brand new offices located in Manchester ensuring all civil engineering tenders are completed.|
The business is 8 years old and has continued to grow from strength to strength through a difficult period in the construction industry. Its current turnover is £24 million with 130 staff throughout the group. The client portfolio includes regional and national house builders and building contractors.
As the Estimator your responsibilities will include:
• Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
• Gaining an understanding of what the client's needs are
• Planning job timescales
• Assessing and advising on commercial risk.
• Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
• Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts
The successful Estimator will have the following skills and experience:
• Have worked within a civil engineering, groundworks environment with estimating experience
• Experience of pricing and measuring and managing action logs
• The ability to prepare tenders
• Working knowledge of Evaluate software or equivalent and be proficient in Excel
In return, the Estimator will receive a salary of up to £45,000 pa dependent on experience plus car allowance and 25 days holiday.
To apply for the Estimator job click apply online and submit your CV.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.