|Job Ref:||204693702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
Communications System Analyst - Avaya Accredited |
A global leading beauty branding company, is looking for a person to take charge of providing the hands on voice and unified messaging support, maximising the services of the communications.
* 6-8 years' experience working in the unified communications industry
* Proven track record working in a technical support/fault finding environmen
* Experience and recognised accreditation on Avaya (Red) Products - ACM, AAMM/MM, AACC/Elite, One-X Applications, WFO and SMGR
* Must have knowledge of Administration, Maintenance, and Provisioning of Avaya PBX system (ACM and LSP's) and associated Gateways
* Administration of call centre changes (e.g., Agents, VDNs, Vectoring)
* Excellent troubleshooting skills on Avaya S8xxx and LSPxxx series PBXs and associated peripherals to include CLAN, IPMEDPRO, and IPSI boards as well as all carrier services (DS1, DS3, MPLS, SIP, Etc.)
* Excellent communication skills and troubleshooting skills.
* Good organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Some travel required