|Job Ref:||204693682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
telent Vehicle technician, WorldWide Field |
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Sound knowledge of vehicle electronics.
* Understanding of FCS 1362.
* Understanding of GPS and tracker systems.
* Reporting to the field manager the role will require the successful candidate to undertake fault rectification on a range of electronic systems in emergency service vehicles. In addition the installation of blues and twos to officers vehicles of many types of car.
* A high degree of flexibility is required, a cal out rosta operates for this 24x7 role, a high degree of self management is also required.
* Fault rectification and modification of in vehicle electronic systems.
* Customer focused.
* Planned maintenance of in vehicle electronic systems.
* Installation of in vehicle electronic systems.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* City and guilds in electronics.
* NVQ in electronics.
* Vehicle electronics experience required.
* Timely decision making.
* Able to work alone or part of a team.
* Customer focused.
* Action orientated.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays,
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion