|Job Ref:||204692214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:48|
Junior Field Engineer/Trainee Field Operative/Graduate-3G/4G|
We are seeking Trainee Field Operatives / Junior Field Engineers, based in London.... are you interested - please read on!!!
* Do you have a Telecommunications Degree?
* Maybe you have a basic Cisco qualification such as CCENT or CCNA?
* Are you a recent graduate, eager to learn and build a career in the Telecoms industry?
* Do you have an interest in Mobile Telecoms and Mobile Networks?
* Are you happy climbing and potentially working at heights?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we have an excellent opportunity for multiple Trainee Telecoms engineers to join one of the worlds most recognised telecommunications company's.
As a Field Operative you will undertake a variety of field based tasks covering London. Your role will be to attend sites in order to identify and actively work to resolve network, systems and related Telecom and IT faults.
The tasks would include but not be limited to the following:
* Working quickly and efficiently you will be expected to resolve and close a majority of faults.
* These faults are often of a reactive nature, however through the course of the work you will also be expected to take a proactive approach to solve any issues you may uncover.
* To work and train towards providing exceptional customer service, in a timely, cost effective and quality manner adopting safe working practices at all times.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Initially you will work closely with a mentor as well as the larger field based team to reach a pre-determined skill level in preparation for resolving the majority of tickets dispatched independently.
* You will be expected to gain product knowledge and experience from these engineers and proactively look to broaden you knowledge and skill level.
* Full training and courses will be provided for the successful candidates.
* Basic knowledge or experience within a field operations environment of a mobile or telecommunications network provider.
* Basic, demonstrable understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications, mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/LTE) and networking. (CCNA)
* Knowledge of health and safety practices within an operational environment.
* Ideally an appropriate Degree in Telecommunications. Candidates with relevant Diplomas, BTEC, NVQ or equivalent qualification in Telecommunications can also be considered.
* Full UK driving license
* Live in London
* Right to work in the UK
In order to apply for the role, please email your CV and your application will be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications we get, suitable CV's received will be shortlisted and only those deemed relevant will be called back.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy