|Job Ref:||204690259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£325 - £375/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
Network Engineer - CheckPoint / CCSE|
The person hired for the position of Network Engineer will be responsible for the support of the global UTM and remote access environment. In this role the analyst will support Check Point UTMs, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ASA VPNs and Juniper SSL gateways.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Support Check Point UTMs, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ASA VPNs and Juniper SSL gateways
* Support/Participate/Coordinate large network refresh projects.
* Determine client/user requirements.
* Assist/create procedural manuals and documents as needed.
* Maintain expertise in assigned area to fulfil position goals and objectives.
* Manage products throughout their lifecycles.
* Participate/run weekly service review meetings with clients/vendors.
* Participate in an on call rotation for 2 week each month.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Institution
* CCSE Check Point certifications
* 3+ years supporting network technologies LAN Switching/Routing
* 3+ years supporting routing protocols and network design