|Job Ref:||204696490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:42|
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Global Leader|
Competitive Salary + Full Company Benefits Package
** An excellent opportunity for a candidate passionate about customer service and IT to join a $10 billion global leader **
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join our IT team based in Bradford. Reporting to the Client Services Team Leader, the successful applicant will deal with 1st line support issues coming into the IT Service Desk - EMEA via phone, email and self-service.
Who We Are:
With over 115,000 customers across 100 countries, we are a leading $10 billion global distributor of speciality consumables, food ingredients and chemicals serving the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and manufacturing industries.
1st Line Service Desk Analyst Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Main duties will be troubleshooting hardware and software issues by identifying, analysing, diagnosing and restoring service through the use of established processes and procedures.
The primary objective for the position is to deliver an excellent customer experience, whilst minimizing down time to our internal customer base.
We deal with an average of 1,000 issues per week, working a shift system between the hours of 7.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, including Bank Holidays (except Christmas Day) and therefore some degree of flexibility is required.
We Are Looking For
- Excellent communication, analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products (e.g. PC, MS Office, Printers and Peripherals)
- Experience in supporting Windows 7/8/10
- Experience with using remote management tools such as TeamViewer or Remote Desktop Control
- Good understanding of Active Directory, specifically with reference to creation of mailboxes, distribution lists etc
- Experience of supporting mobile devices (Smartphone /iPhone)
- Must be personable and a proactive communicator, able to establish good relationships and communicate with clarity and confidence
- Ability to convey information to non-technical users and/or IT staff
- Service orientated; sympathetic to users needs, driven to resolving their problems
- Results focused with the ability to prioritise time and tasks whilst working under time pressure
- Methodical logical worker with strong problem solving and analytical skills, who maintains a good throughput of consistently high quality work
- ITIL certification (preferred)
- An additional second language would be of benefit but NOT crucial (either French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian or Turkish)
What we offer in return:
> 33 days holiday
> Generous pension scheme
> Death in service benefit
> Discounted childcare vouchers
> Discounted private healthcare
> Discounts with 1,000+ retailers
We are a great team of people, a great place to work and offer all the benefits you'd expect from the world's #1 at what we do. Come and join us in a business with a global focus where your quality can make a real difference!
Interested? Just Apply Below...
In 2005 we ripped up the rule book to deliver a recruitment agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier. By applying you consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. Good luck, Team RR