|Job Ref:||204696426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin City Centre||Address:||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
A key client of mine based in Dublin city Centre have a urgent requirement , for a .Net developer for a six month daily rate contract . In this role will be a member of a team responsible for applications that support the companies essential functions. You will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment, and collaborate closely with business users at all levels as well as other technical teams.|
Some of the essential skills for this role are:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as mathematics or the natural sciences
* Must be very detailed oriented and able to work well within a highly functioning team.
* 3+ year's experience with C#/.NET Development, including (url removed) & Win Forms.
* 3+ year's experience working with SQL Management Studio and SQL Server.
* Experience working with ORMs such as Entity Framework
Some desirables :
* Experience of DevOps and release/deployment automation would be a plus
* Knowledge of the insurance, or financial industry would be a plus.
If this role is of interest to you please send an email with an up to date CV to NA(at)NA or if you'd like to discuss this role in more depth and the daily rate please call Michael Mooney Mooney on 01 88 34 444 .
Please note all applicants must be in possession of a valid E.U. passport or stamp 4 visa .
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales