|Job Ref:||204696409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin South||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Net Developer 6 months contract in Dublin South.|
Job: .Net Developer
Location: Dublin South
Duration: 6 months initial contract
Key client of mine who are currently in a really exciting period of growth after securing investment from a number of massive multi national companies , are recruiting for a .Net Developer.
The succesful candidate will have :
* Experience in development in large scale enterprise environments.
* Strong development experience using Visual Studio 2010/13, Microsoft .NET (C#), XML/XML Schemas and object oriented design skills.
* Proven development experience using SQL Server (Apply online only)/T-SQL using LINQ, (url removed), and/or Entity Framework.
* Experience with Enterprise Architecture Design principles and patterns including SOA Design Principles, TDD, and Development Methodologies
* Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Visual Studio Online/SVN/Continuous Integration solutions.
* Preferred experience with Microsoft Azure services and Cloud based services.
* Preferred knowledge on different authentication types, SSO & Digital Certificates authentication.
All work will be in API Core Services Side.
This is an urgent requirement for a .Net Developer who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this role. Sponsorship not considered.
Point of contact for this role: Michael Mooney - NA ( at)NA / (Apply online only)
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales