|Job Ref:||204696378||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin South||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Do you live and breathe .NET development, Then I have the role for you!!|
All you need to be is a talented .NET Web developer who is energetic and an enthusiastic about .NET Web Development. As a .NET Web developer, you will get a chance to work in the design, development and maintenance of market leading products and web applications using C# (url removed). You will be using frameworks, tools and principles within a high performance .NET Web team who are driven and passionate about what they do and constantly try to improve themselves and other professionals around them.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a combination of both .NET Web and Object Orientating / OO experience and knowledge.
Who you are...
* As a .NET Developer, you will Reporting directly into the Software Development lead.
* Working with the .NET development team to maintain existing solutions and design, develop and test new solutions to satisfy business requirements.
* Deliver reliable software solutions through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
* Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices to efficiently maintain/enhance existing systems and implement new systems to high quality standards.
* Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA or any other support tools used by the company.
You're Great at..
* At least 5 years of relevant professional experience working on enterprise level systems and a preference for web applications and the frontend side of software development;
* Developed Web Applications using the .NET Framework, C# and (url removed) MVC;
* Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles of object oriented design;
* Good understanding of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, WCF, Web API, JSON, asynchronous processing, responsive design;
* Building responsive web applications using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation;
* Using version control systems like TFS and/or Git;
* Good understanding of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and experience using related frameworks like NUnit/xUnit, Moq or similar;
* Understanding of dependency injection concepts and containers like Autofac or others;
* Willingness to continuously learn and go the extra mile to exceed on a technical level;
* Microsoft Azure, cloud services and service oriented architectures;
* Entity Framework or any other O/RM framework for data access;
* Software development practices such as agile software development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and test driven development;
Point of contact for this role : Emmet Ryan https://(url removed)/in/emmetryancf
00353 1 8883444 / NA ( at ) NA
Please see (url removed)NA for all exciting .NET Jobs , Development Jobs , Software Jobs, Computer Programming jobs in a selection of Industries / Sectors in Ireland - example Software Company / Software Product Companies