|Job Ref:||204696377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£600 - £650/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Development Manager required by a leading financial services client based in the City of London on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £650 per day.
The Development Manager will work as part of the leadership team setting the strategic direction for software engineering. This will include mentoring and developing software engineers and creating opportunities for development and growth.
The Development Manager must have the following:
- A strong software engineering and technical background
- Experience leading Software Engineering teams
- Experience working for large blue chip clients and ideally financial services experience
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, including TDD, BDD, Automated Builds, Continuous Integration etc
- Experience in providing Software Engineering oversight and technical leadership
- Experience of the full SDLC from inception through build to production
- Strong management and coaching skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds