|Job Ref:||204696103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum range of benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Experienced SQL Developer required by the UK offices at this global financial systems vendor. This 'anchor person' position will see you combining development and support work, aiding the developers around you. It has a main focus on: SQL, Pivot Tables, and Stored Procedures but - working in a Java J2EE environment - you will also be supporting a number of critical applications such as: JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat and RabbitMQ. |
The company offers a progressive and forward-thinking environment that is going from strength-to-strength, and a chance to work on some very interesting and complex financial systems.
SQL Developer - the Role:
This exciting role will see you providing development and developer support. Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, you will be: supporting production and non-production applications; improving efficiency; performance tuning the Java-based applications; etc.
SQL Developer - the Candidate:
The client is keen to secure an SQL Developer who truly has a passion for great development, systems design, deployment and support. The skills-set covers: -
* Solid database programming experience skills using Java and MS SQL Server
* SQL tuning - SQL Server 2012/2014 or Sybase
* UML / TTD
* Strong T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, data mining, and data analytics skills
* Strong adaptable, problem solving skills with a good flair of creativity and teamwork
* 3 years current experience with the following desired: J2EE, JBoss, Tomcat, and WebSphere.
Desirable skills cover: -
* Experience with RabbitMQ and APM tools such as New Relic and AppDynamics are a plus.
The client will provide full product training, but requires a very experienced, well-rounded developer for this key role. The position offers a good deal of future scope for career enhancement. Benefits including healthcare, a good pension scheme and 25 days holiday p/a. Services advertised by Dupen Ltd are those of an Agency