|Job Ref:||204695967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
The JM Group is recruiting for a Business Analyst to work within the Marketing Department of a Global Media company at their Central London offices. This is a contract role paying up to £400 per day.|
The ideal Business Analyst will have:
* Adobe Experience Manager experience (specifically CQ5)
* Previously a Technical or Business Analyst with the ability to engage with all levels of staff to ensure communications are targeted to the relevant audience.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst using Agile in the work environment.
* Demonstrated ability to shape unstructured ideas into work requirements and work packages.
* Sound experience on high profile consumer facing websites, implementation of best in class user experience and technologies.
* Understanding of project lifecycles and project management methodologies.
* Understanding of business analysis and process-modelling methodologies.
* Understanding of CRM and Customer Journey concepts.
* Excellent Communication and Listening skills.
* Ability to work across several initiatives at once, often at a high pace.
* Able to work independently and manage personal workload.
* CRM and e-Commerce experience a plus.
* Experience of global roll-outs.
* Experienced in documenting requirements that deliver business value.
* Previous experience of project management a plus.
* Experienced in developing user stories, prioritising and managing product backlogs and capturing acceptance criteria.
* Experienced in supporting system, integration and UAT.
* Demonstrable ability to understand complex online architectures and their many interfaces and dependencies.
* Experience of the software development lifecycle.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds