|Job Ref:||204695933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stratford-upon-Avon||Address:||Post Code:||CV37||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Intersystems Cache/Ensemble Developer - Stratford-upon-Avon, Up to £55,000|
Our Client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the Healthcare Sector. Due to continued growth they are looking for an Intersystems Cache/Ensemble Developer to join their development team to create and maintain their Child Health System.
As a member of the development team, you will have the opportunity to utilise their experience and creativity across a range of responsibilities as the product continues to be developed and deployed to a significantly increasing customer base.
Main Duties of Intersystems Cache/Ensemble Developer:
* Software development, unit testing and assist with quality assurance testing.
* Undertaking routine updates to Customers of the software and system reference data.
* Testing of new and maintenance product solution releases.
* Maintenance and creation of product development and support documentation
* Application support to Customers as well as undertaking bug fixing.
* Conduct regular reviews of the configuration build and associated documentation and resolve any issues.
* Testing of the system appropriate to enable Clinical Safety sign-off.
* Provide technical data migration and application support for deployments which will involve liaising with Customers, Third Parties and other members of the development Team.
* Data migration activities where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolution.
* Some involvement in the development, maintenance and production of documentation relating to the use of ad-hoc data collection tools for client sites.
Essential skills of Intersystems Cache/Ensemble Developer:
* Experience of Intersystems Cache/Ensemble development
* Data migration experience.
Desirable skills of Intersystems Cache/Ensemble Developer:
* Developing applications for the healthcare sector
* Java development experience;
* HTML development experience ;
* Proven system testing experience;
* Experience in Agile Development Methodologies
* Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This position is based in Stratford-upon-Avon and will pay in the region of £55,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes