|Job Ref:||204695929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Software Tester with Development.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Our central government client is looking for someone from a software engineering background that is able to test their own work and has a good knowledge of testing. The role will be a mixture of development and testing and will vary from day to day.
* Analyse test basis, design and create test conditions, test cases and test scripts.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
* Experience of working in agile software delivery teams.
* Experience of using JIRA/ Atlassian tools.
* Experience of creating test scripts
* Experience using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
* Experience of programming in Java/Python/BASH.
* Experience of Configuration and Source control management
* Experience of Build and Release management with use of tools including Maven/ANT
* Experience of behavioural driven development BDD (desirable)
* Experience of HP ALM (Quality Centre) and Load Runner (desirable)
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
* ISTQB Technical Tester qualifications (desirable)
* Certified Agile tester (desirable)
* Experience of Cloudera/Hadoop (desirable)
* Experience of development languages in Unix Environment (desirable)
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us