|Job Ref:||204695687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Network / IT Support Engineer - Windows|
Location - Cardiff
Up to £28,000 plus benefits
A successful IT Services company who specialise in providing IT support to SME's is required for a position based in Cardiff. The successful candidate will provide client facing support services within a very successful and growing IT Services company.
A salary of up to £28,000 plus benefits
An established and successful IT services company who speciliase in proving IT services to SME's in the Cardiff area.
- IT support in a client facing position
- Windows server 2008 / 2012
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Experience with an education or a school environment would be useful but not essential
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (MCITP / MCSE etc)
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious IT Support professional who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
Up to £28k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to
IT Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst / Network Administrator / Network Engineer / Network Technician / MCITP / MCP / Windows / Server / Cardiff