|Job Ref:||204695556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
DevOps Engineer, Oxford|
Our client is a growing technology start up and they now need a DevOps Engineer who can support software development and code deployment as well as web operations.
You will work on automated builds, testing, and continuous integration, as well as data management for future automated certification. You will be part of a fast moving team working in the cutting edge robotics and automotive field.
Your role will include:
Maintain the automated build and test servers (including nightly builds, unit testing, coverage testing).
Be responsible for developing a code deployment solution for heterogeneous vehicles.
Be responsible for maintaining cloud-based services, including live vehicle status monitoring and offline data analysis.
We would like to find a DevOps Engineer with the following experience:
* Systems administration and scripting (*nix, Python preferred)
* Automated build systems and testing (git, CMake, CDash, etc.)
* Continuous integration (Jenkins, Team City, Travis, etc.)
* Configuration management software (SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
* Virtualisation and cloud based infrastructure (vagrant, AWS, Azure, etc.)
* One or more of the following:
* Strong C++ ability
* Containerisation (Docker, kubernetes, etc.)
* Software testing types (functional, security, performance, etc.)
* Active and up to date profiles on github & stackoverflow