|Job Ref:||204695383||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Role: PreSales Consultant|
Location: South of Birmingham (Home based)
Salary: £45000 to £55000 + benefits
As part of a Professional Services and Solution Design Pre-Sales Team, the key purpose of the PreSales Consultant role is to support the development and sale of solutions and products. This is achieved through the development and presentation of compelling solutions for our customers.
The PreSales Consultant will be seen as subject matter expert in Wireless and will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all wireless related issues. and have strong experience in one of more of the following portfolio areas to include Networking (Wireless)
• End User Computing
• Unified Communications and Collaboration
• Datacentre, Cloud and Hosted Solutions
The PreSales Consultant will also have an appreciation of the remaining profile areas so that they can lead on the development of complex solutions spanning multiple technologies and vendors. They will work with subject matter experts in other taxonomies to ensure that the solution is compelling and fit for purpose.
• Acts as Subject Matter Specialist for their specialist area(s) within the Portfolio - Cisco Wireless ideally, Cisco Networking.
• CCNP Wireless or CWNP certified
• Cisco ISE Solutions experience would be excellent (but not mandatory)
• Responsible for the solution and Professional Services response within their area of expertise.
• Produces quality documentation appropriate to the audience and using the appropriate level of detail.
• Supports our vendor accreditation status through training and certification when required.
• Providing technical consultancy to customers in order to support their buying decisions.
• Generating the technical aspects of the offer to the customer in line with their requirements.
• Covering a subset of technologies in the IT Services Product Catalogue plus technical scope for Professional Services.
• Ensuring solutions are both compelling and robust.
• Able to travel to customer sites, UK wide (estimated 1 day per week)