|Job Ref:||204695231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Salary:||£10/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Desktop Support Analyst - £10 per hour - Gillingham, Dorset|
Our prestigious client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to work on a five week contract.
You will be providing for first/second level support for 160 users on site (plus some by phone), of Windows 7 systems, Microsoft Office, Google Mail and Google apps, and SAP (SAP Experience not required).
* Troubleshooting PC issues - logging repairs with Dell if required.
* Manage Tickets using ticket system
* Patching network sockets
* Maintain asset records
* Changing backup tapes
* You must have knowledge of MCP Windows 7
* You will have experience troubleshooting PC issues - logging repairs with Dell if required.
* Folder access on File server using AD Users and Computers
* Machine swaps using user profile migration tool. (scripted).
* Competent IT "general knowledge" and good with users.
* Capable of providing some telephone support.
* Must be able to lift printers.
If you would like to apply or find out more information then please email or
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency