|Job Ref:||204695179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client as IT Support (Tier 1) in their fun, vibrant and professional working environment.|
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide technical support to business customers, answering questions on function and usage of products we develop. These include small businesses through to large enterprise customers.
• Handle client support requests via Email, Telephone, Live Chat, Forums and Support Ticket on a variety of levels of issue.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the software products and the company's internal systems.
• Produce how-to guides and step-by-steps for commonly encountered questions or problems.
• Identify and reproduce bugs reported by customers.
• Take part in product testing for new features and releases.
• On-call rota (with allowance)
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 or 2012 experience
• SQL Server (2005 or above) Administration / Troubleshooting
• 2-3 years of proven customer facing support work
Experience in the following would be useful:
• Familiarity with concepts of TCP and practical applications
• Microsoft Internet Information Services experience
• VBScript / VBA / VB 4, 5, 6 knowledge
• Email Server configuration / Troubleshooting (IMAP, SMTP, POP, MX Records, Blacklists etc.)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday - week one, 7.00am - 3.30pm, week two, 11.00am - 7.30pm (plus on call on a rota basis)
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays