|Job Ref:||204695036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hendon||Address:||Post Code:||SR2||Salary:||£180 - £228/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Change Analyst to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in Hendon, London, initially for 5 months offering up to £228 per day ltd.|
ISEB/EXIN ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Working Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Experience of using a Service Management Tool
- Sound experience of working within an IT organisation in a change analyst role
- Ensure that all Change Management processes and policies are applied in an efficient and effective manner and adhered to within the directorate in order to support the service.
- Provide advice to users in the application of IT Change Management processes and procedures as required to ensure optimum use and compliance.
- Management of Change Requests from inception to post implementation review and closure.
- Coordinate planned activities impacting on internal and external customers through scheduling of disruptive activities, liaising with technical teams, project managers, customers and suppliers as required to minimise disruption.
- The analysis of responses to impact assessments and facilitating resolution of issues through liaison with various technical teams and other parties (suppliers, project managers) to ensure smooth implementation of changes.
- Ability to analyse impact assessments on CRQs and resolve outstanding issue to facilitate progression or escalate to team manager
- Maintain a Forward Schedule of change
- Chair and review Change Advisory Boards as necessary.
- Schedule, prepare and write minutes for relevant meetings.
- Review completed Change Requests to identify service improvement opportunities.
- Support the team service improvement plan, which may include the development of Change Management to deliver the benefits associated with ITIL Version 3 and ISO9001
- The flexibility to work effectively in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
- Working Knowledge of IT Service Management
Sound experience of working within an IT organisation in a change analyst role.
Experience of using a Service Management Tool
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or