|Job Ref:||204694969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Salary:||£124/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Is your passion for IT? Do you want to earn while you learn? If so, don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity and Apply now!|
You will be working for...
Scotland's premier computer retailer. Specialising in computer sales, laptop, and desktop repairs for public, education and business. Additional services include network configuring and mobile and tablet repairs
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Dealing with customers face to face or over telephone helping them with their enquiries
- Booking jobs in and out
- Learning Database systems
- Assist with onsite installation & Network configuration
- Assist with repairing laptops, desktop PC's, mobiles, tablets etc
- Stock control
- Potential opportunity to gain further IT related qualifications whilst in the business.
- Ad hoc duties as when required
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply...
- With a wide IT knowledge as demonstrated by relevant qualifications
- Who is a quick learner who responds well to new tasks
- Organised and is able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Dependable, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Who is good team player who can work productively with colleagues
- With a positive and enthusiastic
- With excellent communication skills
- Willing to work towards further IT qualifications
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Further IT qualifications can be gained within the workplace and scope to progress to sales technical advisor after 1 year
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached