|Job Ref:||204694806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Company: Quantum IT Lab Ltd|
Job Title: Senior Process Automation Developer (Blue Prism Developer)
Salary: 35k -38k
We are an innovative and leading organisation offering a wide range of professional services including Research, Training, Audit and IT solutions to a worldwide client base. Our IT solutions section delivers bespoke and intelligent solutions to generate real value to our clients. Due to our ongoing success, we would like to appoint a Senior Process Automation Developer (Blue Prism Developer)
Our process automation solution utilize Blue Prism Automatic software which enables business operations teams to automate processes quickly and autonomously through presentation layer integration. Process Automation Developer will deliver automated solutions to our clients and will contribute on services: solution design, product implementation, and support and capability development. The ideal candidate will have good mix of business processes and IT skills, business thinking and client focused. Selected candidate(s) will receive full training and mentoring on automation methodology and Blue Prism product.
• Analyzing and understanding the business processes
• Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
• Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Once new skills of Blue Prism technology are fully adopted, the person will mentor and support the colleagues as well as client team on the same.
.Plenty of experience as a blue prism developer
• Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
• Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
• The ability to conceptualise automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
• An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
• An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
. Degree level education
Closing date for applications 26/10/2016 No Agencies Please