|Job Ref:||204694759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£15000 - £16400/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
IT Technical Support Advisor|
An established service provider is a looking for an IT Technical Support advisor to join their expanding team.
The IT Technical Support Advisor will be required to provide 1st Line support to a number clients and customers.
This is a great opportunity for candidates passionate about Technology to begin or progress their career with a company who embrace up to date and leading solutions.
The main responsibilities of the IT Technical Support Advisor will involve:
* To provide 1st Line Support within an SLA driven environment.
* To deliver an excellent level of customer service.
* The recording of relevant customer data in respect of relevant information.
* Consistently having a high level of communications to customers and colleagues.
The IT Technical Support Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
* One of the following qualifications: BTEC in IT, CompTIA or Degree in ICT .
* GCSE in English and Maths.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft software.
* Experience of working in an IT Customer Service position.
* An interest in technology and IT troubleshooting.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Good organisational skills.
To apply for this role, please email your cv