|Job Ref:||204694661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with experienced team members with on-going learning and development and career progression. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company that gain the understanding of how the Business Systems team supports the group. The sucsesfull candidate will provide support for the group's Information Technology and Communications networks and an excellent ICT service to the organisation and to assist in the ongoing development of ICT.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Log and manage ICT technical support issues.
- Assist in Business Systems projects as requested by the Manager
- Assist the Manager in ensuring consistent operations of all ICT systems.
- Assist in the deployment of hardware/software products within Great Places
- Assist with the ongoing provision of a secure ICT network infrastructure.
- Provide training in the use of hardware and software, to new users, when necessary and to ensure that the Business Systems policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Keep up to date with developing technologies
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good attention to details
- Someone with excellent time management skills
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone with a flexible approach
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Someone who cares for every customers
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity for a full time permanent position within the business plus on-going learning & development.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached