|Job Ref:||204694625||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£90000 - £120000/annum bonus and pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Blue Chip client with a passion for technology is looking to recruit a Technology Lead to work on a number of pioneering Greenfield projects and use the latest technologies. |
This role will suit a Tech Lead / Senior Developer that spends the majority of their time coding and possesses a passion for using the latest technologies / practices.
To be considered for this role you will need the following knowledge and skills:
* Good knowledge in Akka or similar distributed systems.
* Strong Scala or Java 8 development experience.
* Have ideally worked on a Greenfield project.
* Past experience working in a truly global organisation.
* Experience implementing best practices - ie Agile, TDD, BDD and XP.
* Past experience mentoring / training developers.
* Thrives in collaborative environments.
Depending on experience this role can pay a base of up to £120,000 plus excellent benefits.
If you are an experienced Technology lead with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds