|Job Ref:||204694559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum 10% bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Head of Analytics, Business Intelligence, Audience segmentation, demographic analysis, SQL, Adobe / Omniture, Tableau, Web Analytics|
Head of Analytics. My client, an industry leading Media company based in Central London, is currently recruiting the Head of Analytics for one of the most prestigious opportunities in analytics in the UK at present.
You would be responsible for managing 3 teams of analysts totalling 20+ employees. You would have 3 direct reports - the head of each discipline within your remit:
* Business Intelligence
* Web Analytics
* Audience segmentation and Insight
The Head of Analytics role will be:
* To lead a best in class analytics team using customer data to drive revenue for the business and determine how to generate complex business solutions. A very experienced person is needed to continue to build this team, which has a prime emphasis on customer analytics and insight. You will report back to senior stakeholders as well as the managing director.
* To act as senior advisor to the wider business on all things customer analytics. You will act as a data evangelist and thought leader to influence other department heads.
* Strong technical background and experience of working in multiple industries ideally including Media and Betting / Gaming
* You will have originated from a technical and analytical background in roles where a wide range of techniques and data manipulation tools is apparent. You will likely have been hands off in recent roles in more of a leadership / analytical solution design
* Full P&L management
* To have the ability to know the full implications of advanced modelling and analytics - will have a natural affinity for problem solving and how to get the best out of a team in such an environment
* Solid experience in building and managing business models which determine profitability and revenue.
* Always seeking new opportunities to utilise, up-sell and cross-sell data opportunities throughout the business.
This is a highly exclusive role which demands an influential character and experienced analytics professional to come in and stamp their authority on an already successful analytics powerhouse.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, then please get in touch ASAP to discuss further.
Head of Analytics, Business Intelligence, Audience segmentation, demographic analysis, SQL, Adobe / Omniture, Tableau, Web Analytics